“WOW”

Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Sabang
Sabang
“WOW”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I have lived here 20 months and just discovered this place. Awesome ambiance and outstanding food. A excellent portion for my North American appetite. Full to the top but not stuffed.
All 4 meals were excellent, served at the same time and filled all of us up.
YOU HAVE TO GO HERE TO EAT

And a reasonable price too.
I will be back

• Visited August 2014

Fountain Valley, California, United States
“There isn't a better place to eat in Sabang”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I didn't stay here but stayed at a resort 4 doors down. When my wife and I walked by an empty front restaurant a nice guy asked us to give them a try. We promised him later, chuckled but then decided two days later to give it a try.

After going there once we spent the remainder of our trip eating dinner at Blue Ribbon. There simply isn't any place better to have dinner - This is my second extended trip to Puerto Galara and the food here is above excellent. I give the sizziling sissig an extremely high rating along with the sweet and sour fish. Who appears to be the owner greeted us the second evening and thanked us for our meal - something you don't see in the Philippines very much.

At the end of our dinner they gave us a shot of their homemade apple spiced brandy which was also a surprise. They serve real ice cream shakes, burgers with SOFT buns and for romance -- they can't be beat with awesomely beautiful décor, candlelight and a big screen rounding pictures of other guests and dive shots from their resort.

I was extremely pleased and will take pictures to post tomorrow.

• Visited October 2013
Basel, Switzerland
“Great food!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

a wide range of foods, dont miss the BBQ and Steak night Saturday / Sunday.
overlooking the sea, freshly cooked and well presented.
Its no Michelin, but doesnt try to be..... fresh fish, shrimps and squid on BBQ, great steak, cocktails and shots......!!!

• Visited August 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Great cocktail bar”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Had an early evening screwdriver with my two finiish friends and Jack, was a terrific venue and very friendly bar staff

Visited June 2013
Puerto Galera, Philippines
“Lovely Resort”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Didn't stay here but went along to have breakfast and look over the resort. Breakfast was excellent, will stay here on my next visit to Sabang though this resort is situated on Little Laguna beach.

Visited June 2013