“Nice location, great family hotel, not too far from things in the city, and great value.”

Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Caguas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Well first and foremost from the picture of the hotel on the internet its pretty close to what you get. They are apparently in the middle of renovation so that explains some of the overall dirtyness on the outside of the hotel. The food is okay, in my opinion very overprised for the quality of it. The pool is big and family friendly, the casino is right next door which is very nice too. I would recommend this hotel to a friend. My only complaint would be time it would take the hotel maid staff to clean our room. One day we came back from the beach around 5 to find our room still had not been cleaned and we had to wait 30 minutes before we got clean towels to shower.

• Stayed March 2014
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Icon1440,

Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real. We appreciate your kind words and were very happy to hear that you enjoyed our Honest Service, great location, our pool, and casino. I have already shared your comments about the cleanliness to investigate further and take action. We appreciate your recommendations and hope you will return for another great vacation. See you soon.

fbonilla@fourpointspr.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Aguada, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed here Valentines day weekend and had an amazing experience. Everything in the hotel was great. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and very nice staff. Our only complaint was the food at the restuarant was not the best, we spent more or less 60 dollars on a meal for 2 and the restaurant did not provide salads, breads or any of the extras that a restaurant usually provides. Other than that we enjoyed the experience greatly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Rebecca M
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Rebecca M,

Thank you for sharing your review and for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton at Caguas Real for your recent vacation. I was glad to hear your room was clean with our comfortable beds and that our caring staff was able deliver an honest service. I will be sharing your genuine comments regarding he restaurant with our Food and Beverage Manager and I do hope you come back soon for another "amazing experience."

Regards,

new york
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This hotel was great. The people were great. Service was great. We got our upgrade for being an spa member. Maria and Carmen at the front desk were great. We got lost and when I called, Jorge stayed on the phone with me until we got there. He greeted us with a smile and coupons. And it was 4:00 in the morning! I can't say enough about the staff. Flavia was great too. She put together the Valentine's buffet that we ate at. She was delightful to talk to. Thank you all for a great weekend!!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear tragarNewYork,

Thank you for your great review about your stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real. As an SPG loyal Member your opinion and experience is real important to us. You just put a smile on my face. I am so happy to see how our caring staff is always creating memorable experiences for what matters the most, you our guest. This is a fantastic story and I have already shared it with the staff including, Jorge, Carmen, Maria, Colon and Tere. Next time we will do an ice cream party for you.

We hope to see you soon,

San Juan, null, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I never understood the location of this hotel but we had a wedding in the area so stayed there. It was a pleasant surprise. Confortable beds, big rooms, free internet, casino. The only thing was that the food is not the best. But we had a great time.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Johncruzes,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Our location makes us unique and is one of the top reasons why our guests stay with us. I am so happy to hear you had such an “unexpected" experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The staff was friendly, casino right downstairs and the rooms were nice. It's a little far out from a few places but it was in a nice location away from the city if your looking a nice quiet getaway with the family. The pool is also kids friendly with two water slides and a waterfall for babies!

• Stayed January 2014
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Sweetapryl,

Thank you for your fantastic review of the Four Points by Sheraton at Caguas Real. We do have some of the friendliest and most caring associates in the hospitality industry and I'm happy to know you feel the same. I am glad to know your family had a memorable stay with us.

Come back soon,

Mojave, California
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This hotel is an absolute gem to the Starwood brand. The staff are friendly and inviting. The restaurant was so yummy. The pool area was so fun. I received an upgrade and a welcome snack upon arrival. The restaurant manager was so informative and helped me and my friend navigate Caguas. At night you hear the Coqui frogs singing their music.
This hotel is one of my favorites and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get away from the tourist areas of Puerto Rico.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Celestina A,

Thank you for your "Perfect" review of the Four Points by Sheraton at Caguas Real. We are happy so many people, like you, are experiencing our Simple Pleasures and honest service. Our genuine caring staff takes pride in providing our guests with a memorable experience. I'm also happy to know you enjoyed our Award Winning property.

We hope to see you soon,

Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I am a rodwarrior and very seldom I see a hotel where the staff is very cheerful and nice like I experienced in the Sheraton Caguas. This been my first time there, the overall service was excellent, and enjoyed the location away from the traffic noises, etc and very quiet to have a good night rest. The restaurant has some great beer and excellent chicken wings.I would recommend this hotel without reservations.

Room Tip: Wednesdays = Free Beer Happy Hour!!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear F B,

Thank you for writing and sharing your excellent thoughts about the Four Points by Sheraton at Caguas Real. Thanks, too, for pointing out our great location. While near all major interstates, we provide an experience that's uncomplicated. Our famous Best Brew BBQ cocktail is very popular among our loyal customers.

We hope to see you soon.

fbonilla@fourpointspr.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Caguas
San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel
Hotel Miramar
Hotel Miramar
#19 of 47 in San Juan
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!