Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino
GreenLeadersSilver level
Waterbury, Connecticut
“Pleasant Stay”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed at the Four Points for 2 nights and enjoyed my time there. I was able to do a late check out on my last day there, which really helped. The pool and hotel were very nice, and I am very pleased with my choice in staying here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Sylvia G,

I am glad to see your positive review and to know that you had a pleasant experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real. At Four Points by Sheraton your comfort is our commitment. We hope to see you soon.

Regards,

fbonilla@fourpointspr.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Fitchburg
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Four Points Sheraton is a very good hotel. Very clean, staff is enjoyable pleasant and very helpful. Is very well located,closed to the metropolitan area and just minute from the east coast. Is very convenient and I will say it's affordable.

• Stayed December 2013
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Jose C,

We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real. Your review needs no comment except thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you soon. Glad to know you have become a loyal guest for life.

Hope to welcome you again.

Belmont, Michigan
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I read the reviews be for we came. Someone was unhappy with ripples in the carpet, some one else thought the rooms could be cleaner. Who cares when the staff was so exceptional. Yes you are going to have ripples in the carpet with countless suitcases drug across, and they are working on that. The rooms were clean for my stay. My spouse was there for business in Arroy. I was there for fun the checkin was most pleasant and helpful. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They talked to you gave you ideas and sugguestions of things to do and see. Even the guy running the floor polishers in the lobby said go to Rain Forest, even though some of the roads were closed.
So glad he did, what we were able to see was awesome. Patrick found out I was gluten free and made special to store for so I could have toast in the mornings. Trainee, Jessica was so cute and friendly, she wanted to know how day at the forest had been when we came back.
The staff also recommended other places to eat and even called restaurant to ensure menu was in English. I don't know how a manger can teach and instill in a staff all that personal touch but she sure has. Doing the fire drill she, manager, saw that I was from the mainland, so she come up to me and translated what the fire marshal was saying.
Now to the pillows and comforters... Where to begin they are the best, fantastic, awesome. We stayed in the Mirage in Vages, a four star hotel , they had these same pillow and comforers
Also like the option have not having clean sheets everyday. Don't do that at home why should waste the environment when traveling... Sorry this is soooo long but I've never stayed in hotel with this kind personal touch, even the Mirage. Pat from Michigan

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Patricia B
Dear Patricia B,

Thank you for writing to us to share your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real. We also appreciate your compliments concerning pillows, comforters and the exceptional staff. We have some exceptional associates and managers Patrick being one of them. Thank you for taking time to single him out. Finally, the manager that spoke to you during the fire drill was me and it was truly a pleasure to acknowledge you.

We hope to see you soon.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

I spent only one night here, and it was enough for me to say that I'm sure I'll be back. The hotel is excellent if you want to be close to the nature and have a nice time being relaxed. Desiree, at the front desk was very friendly, helpful and gave us a beautiful room. She definitely exceeded our expectations. The parking fee is not expensive ($10 per night-self parking) and is very accessible. Overall, the hotel is very cozy.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Marcos Rivera,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with the rest of the world. It’s great to hear back from guests who enjoy themselves during their stay. I am pleased to hear that Desiree was able to accommodate all of your needs and also that exceeded your expectations.

We hope to see you soon for another relaxing experience.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

It was a convenient location close to hospital and town. Caguas is home for my family it was nice to see the progress. Room service was good except for shortage of towels on first day. I only have 2 suggestion: all roads that lead to hotel entrance should be well lit-especially if your coming off the main highway. The other personal suggestion is that the Puerto Rican flag was slightly higher than the American flag and it should have been equal in height or slightly lower than the American flag..as told to me by a long time retired service man.

Stayed April 2014
Dear chichilliamonk,

Thank you for your wonderful review about your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and our fantastic location. All of our staff do their best to ensure that every guest leaves the hotel 100% comfortable and excited to return. Also I am happy to share that our flags were accordingly aligned based on your honest feedback. Our middle flag pole was higher than the other two and I apologize if this was an inconvenience for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Wasatch Range, Utah
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I usually come here a lot with my coworkers and we get good service from front desk usually Carmen, Maria or Jorge the rooms are always on point and this time it was all a disaster the rooms where messy and the girl at front desk Desiree was rude for the second time I had already called months ago and tried to file a complaint but they just offered some coupons this time she smelled like she had just finished smoking a ciggarette and was actually sweaty

• Stayed March 2014
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear worldwide12,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for sharing them in TripAdvisor. As a loyal customer your comments are truly important to us. I am glad to see that our front desk team was able to deliver a great experience. On the other hand I will share your comments regarding Housekeeping with our leadership team to address them. In regards to your last opportunity I would kindly ask you to get in touch with me at your convenience at fbonilla@fourpointspr.com to further discuss.

Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

- king size bed&pillows ahhh was delicious, shower the bathroom 5+ with AC on slept like a baby...though walking toward our room the carpet/rug in hall needs a improvement big time and maybe even the 1 in room. but overall was perfect, with check-out @12pm Cant Beat that!

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank brunNJ
Dear brunNJ,

Many thanks for your review. While it sounds as though you enjoyed many aspects of your stay, such as the king size bed and pillows, please accept our sincere apologies for the carpet condition. I will address your concerns with our Engineering Manager in an effort to improve on our condition for future guests. We hope to see you soon.

fbonilla@fourpointspr.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Caguas
San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel
Condado Vanderbilt Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort
Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
Caribe Hilton San Juan
Caribe Hilton San Juan
#19 of 48 in San Juan
San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!