Just left the Bohol region after staying at the Darunday Manor Hotel for the third time.
As always the staff are extremely friendly and helpful, it's really what you need after a long journey. The rooms are basic and clean with the local BQ mall just 2 minutes walk from the front of the hotel. A 5 minute tricycle ride in the opposite direction takes you to the more modern Island Shopping Mall.
Quite a lot of building and road damage from the October 2013 earthquake is there to be seen, unfortunately funds are limited and quite a lot of temporary repairs are evident but the typical "life goes on.." attitude of the locals prevails.
A lovely part of the world.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the heart of Tagbilaran City, Bohol, make yourself at home at Darunday Manor Pensione House. The place with an old world charm, walking distance to the Cathedral, Rizal Park, Capitol, Super Markets and Banks. Fully air-conditioned rooms, some with airy balconies. Private toilet and bath. Solar-powered hot and cold shower and lavatory. Cable TV and telephone in every room. Coffee shop that serves mostly organic and Boholano food. The only pension house that promotes Boholano culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Darunday Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Darunday Manor Hotel Tagbilaran City
- Darunday Manor Tagbilaran City, Bohol Province