“Three Saturdays in a row...”
Review of Frankie's Cafe

Frankie's Cafe
Ranked #16 of 115 Restaurants in Tagbilaran City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 March 2016

What I really like about Frankie's is that they serve you good food that you can't find anywhere else in the city. And in my opinion, their food taste great and the price is just average. Having to eat quesadillas at your own 'backyard' is a treat. Sometimes, I think it's better to eat here than those at very crowded fast food chains. They (Frankie's) serve you good, authentic food. For a lesser price, your tummy's served.

Date of visit: March 2016
Write a reviewReviews (94)

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Their menu is bigger than many IKEA instruction manuals and practically any food you could want. Be forewarned- the amount of food is huge.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

My wife and I tried the chilli fries, coney island hotdog (with hungarian sausage) and the chicken quesadilla when we visited. All in all we were firmly underwhelmed for the price. The chilli fries were barely luke warm and seemed to have no real spice except for salt and pepper, no cumin or garlic really, so essentially not much flavour , as did the quesadilla and the hotdog. The best part of the meal was the Hungarian sausage in the hotdog which was good and the iced coffee I accompanied the meal with. To be honest you would be better off saving your money and going to the Jollibee or the Chow King nearby.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank mavericq
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Among all the fast food places in the mall. This is by far the best. A must try while you are here. Frankie wasn't there when I went but a friend of his was and we ended up talking about Frankie for quite a while. Good times.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

Been travelling around the philippines for a while and was so happy to eat here. I'm vegetarian and found it very difficult everywhere else to find a decent meal but this place hit the spot (I had a veggie burger). We had some of the best western food here and will definitely go back.

Date of visit: January 2016