All reviews infinity pool blood compact alona beach cold beer table tennis souvenir shop buffet breakfast hotel restaurant chocolate hills offer free quiet place close to the airport bohol tagbilaran tours tricycle transportation
Reviewed 13 June 2018

The place looks new and it is clean plus the staff are very welcoming. We had lunch , barbecue grill for dinner and of course enjoyed their buffet breakfast. Every Friday they have a live band and buffet grilled seafood, pork and beef.our have an ocean view and it was fantastic. Their 2 infinity pools are clean and enticing. Parking is limited. I will recommend this place for foreign and local tourist.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank SoniaSuria
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 3 days and 3 night. We arrived before lunch and tried their delicious also carte.their infinity pool is clean and clean towels were provided.the staff arrange for our Bohol tour for 2 days to Alona Beach, Seashell Museum, Bee Hive Place, Dauis church and 2nd day to Tarsier habitat, Chocolate Hills,Baclayon church and man made forest. The staff are kind and accommodating.Every Friday they offer grilled buffet and singers.I highly recommend this place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sonia S
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night on May 26th. We were picked up by shuttle from the Bohol airport as the ride is roughly 30-45 minutes. We had a quick check in and was put in a room on the highest floor. There are only 3 floors and they do not have any elevators or stairs. It wasn't a problem but if you have issues climbing sets of stairs I would definitely ask for a lower floor room. They had 1 restaurant and prices were pretty fair. The service was okay but could be better. The food was okay, we had breakfast included in our stay and I personally thought the breakfast wasn't that good. Most of the food was already gone and it took some time before food was refilled. The pools were warm and were great for my kids. If you wanted to buy cheaper snacks fo drinks there was stores outside which you could purchase and bring back to hotel.

Room Tip: if you have problems walking up stairs. ask for a lower floor room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bunscliff
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I had a great time staying in Bohol. The hotel is close to the airport and they provide a shuttle for extra fee. I love their 2 infinity pools and water is always warm. Rooms are spacious and they provided shampoo and bath soaps. Towels are old. They should provide better towels. Staff are very helpful and friendly. They have the tour excursions and can set up the vehicle and driver for the day tours. Prices are in groups of 4 and up. So there were 4 of us and worked out better for us. I would stay at this hotel again, room rate was affordable, it was clean. Breakfast was great, had Filipino dishes and some American breakfast. They have a coffee shop and food is good too., there are restaurants close by about 10 minute walk. There were construction going on when we were there. Overall it was a great stay.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Staff is so friendly and accommodating. Awesome place to unwind, relax and stare at the view all day! Almost felt like home if I was rich!

When you drive in it seemed small but once you walk in it opened up more. Cant praise the view enough! They had a crib for my baby-truly a plus for me!

Room was clean, bathroom could fit 3 people comfortably, had the view of the pool outside my room had chairs and a small coffee table outside perfect for my morning coffee.

Staff helped with recommended excursions and booked everything for us too!

Loved the place so much I extended mystay for 2 extra days!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family