Room is compact but clean and well furnished. The location is good for Narita Airport and exploring Tokyo via the JR Yamanote line. The staff were friendly and helpful and spoke good English. A good value place to stay, will use again when I'm next in Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional neighborhood connected directly to Japan's biggest airport. If you're looking to relax before or after a long overseas flight, look no further than us. Thanks to the Keisei Skyliner, you're only a short train ride away from Narita Airport but it won't feel that way once you stroll through the whimsical and charming Yanaka neighborhood nearby. All rooms are equipped with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Booking.com, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, HostelWorld, JAPANiCAN, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel MyStays Nippori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flexstay Nippori Hotel Arakawa
- Hotel MyStays Nippori Tokyo, Japan - Arakawa