Stayed here for 3 nights at the beginning of April. We arrived very early and the hotel staff did everything they could to get us into our room before the check in time which we were very thankful for since we had just arrived from London on a 12 hour flight.
We had an executive suit with a view of the garden which was amazing. I'd recommend you ask for a high floor garden view when you make the booking. The executive suite was very comfortable and had a large bathroom. It was very clean and the house keeping staff did a great job of keeping the suite clean and tidy while we were out.
Breakfast in the hotel was nice enough, but be warned that there is usually a queue ( approx 25 mins wait )around 730am so i'd recommend going around these times if you don't want to wait. As an alternative you can pick up a free coffee and mini muffin in the hotel lobby between 5 and 8am which I took advantage of some mornings !
During the stay my partner made use of the spa for a back massage and was delighted with the experience.
Hotel bar is nice and relaxing with a decent selection of whiskys and cocktails, although do be aware that smoking is permitted in the bar.
Overall very pleased with the stay and as you expect in Japan the hotel staff were only too friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo is located uptown in Mejiro. While it is in the heart of Tokyo, the hotel is surrounded by our spacious scenic green garden, which gives the hotel an aura of quiet serenity. The property consists of three buildings: the hotel, the plaza and the tower; and a traditional-style Japanese garden. The hotel has 260 rooms, 36 banquet halls, 5 wedding facilities and 12 restaurants. The garden lets our guests experience the four seasons through its changing colors: camellias bloom in the winter, cherry trees bloom in the spring, fireflies fill the garden in the summer and the leaves change colors in the autumn. Please come and see why so many of our guests are awed by the changes of the seasons in the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Rakuten, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Fastbooking, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Tokyo At Chinzan-So
- Four Seasons Bunkyo
- Four Seasons Hotel Bunkyo
- Four Seasons Tokyo
- Bunkyo Four Seasons
- Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo Japan