“Once in a lifetime experience. ” 5 of 5 bubbles

NINJA AKASAKA
Ranked #2 of 6,821 Restaurants in Chiyoda
Price range: US$25 - US$199
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
“Once in a lifetime experience. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I'm simply in love with the Japanese Culture. And this is one of the reasons why. The service was great, food and drinks were out of this world. The ninja theme was on point with everything. I highly recommend this place if you don't mind Spending at least $400.00 USD. yes its pricey for dinner, but its not just the food that you're paying for. All in All , it was worth every penny.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I went to this place as one of my friends recommended it and I am so glad I did. The atmosphere is amazing and the service is impeccable. The food is to die for however it is a tad on the pricey side. I think the experience as a whole is definitely worth a little bit of extra money though.

• Visited February 2014
Munich, Germany
“Lots of fun, pretty pricey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Ever had a Ninja drop from the ceiling and show you to your table?

Had a reservation on a weeknight in May 2014 @ Ninja Akasaka - I was pretty skeptical at first and was geared up for a tacky, touristy exhibition - glad to say I was wrong! The entire Ninja act is pretty classy and fun. It is definitely a show/event, they prepare one of the courses @ the table and even have an act for your departure. This is definitely an event more than a meal (and thus it isn't cheap) and may be a bit too much on your first day in Tokyo.

At that point I'll admit I didn't know the first thing of Japanese food (my second day in Tokyo), but we did a 8 course meal, and the food was pretty good, and service was fantastic.

I'm sure that for kids/teenagers Tokyo can be a little bit boring; this might be ideal for them though, families looked like they were having a great time.

The only sour note is the price - this is not budget/value whatsoever - you're getting more of a dinner theater/show than a meal, so be prepared to pay. I think it's worth the money, but if you have a family, it's something to take into consideration. Check out their website to book, look at meal options and make a reservation.

Overall, happy I went and would love to go back someday :)

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank varchen
Geneva, Switzerland
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

This has got to be one of the best meals I have ever had in my life. I thought it would be touristy and foolish so I was skeptical. But the show was so much fun and the food was soooooooooooooo good! I went for the ten meal course because I wanted to try as much as possible. I was also with a group of friends and they confessed that it was one of the best meals they have ever had as well. Don't listen to any negative reviews, I never usually write reviews but this time, I just had to because it was quite simply WONDERFUL.
If you are in Tokyo, please go here, not just for the show which is so entertaining and a great laugh but for the food which is creative, interesting and simply delicious.
To top it off when I left I forgot sometihing at my table and a Ninja ran down the street to my taxi to give it to me.. unbelieveable!
I love this city, Go Tokyo and Ninja Akasaka!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Isha33
Los Angeles, California
“Very interesting restaurant, little pricey.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

One of my Japanese friends took me to this restaurant so I can have a Japanese experience. We were greeted by the host at the door. Then suddenly a ninja jumped out of a window in front of us and said welcome. He took as through small corridors looked like a maze. There was even a time where there were no passage and he pressed a button and a bridge appeared (was fun to watch). This is not a typical restaurant. There were many small rooms, a small section for smokers. We picked a private room. It was little dark, and they tried to make it look like a secret ninja hide-out. We picked variety food, there were small plates of 5 different food ranging from veggie to raw fish to sushi. I tried them all. Some were delicious, some was hard for me to eat because not a big fan of raw fish. It may get little pricey but experience was very good. Service was very nice, there was a button underneath the table, server showed up each time we pressed the button. There was even a magic show, which was kind of fun. Overall, I liked my visit.

• Visited June 2014