Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
Hotels.com
US$75
FindHotel
US$66
Booking.comUS$70
PricelineUS$74
eDreamsUS$70
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2019

The remm hotel is a typical Japanese business hotel. The rooms have everything you need, however are very small. There is no space for a suitcase nor there is a big closet for the clothes. The hotel is almost within the Akihabara train station, which makes it easy to commute to almost everywhere. There are many, many restaurants around the hotel. The breakfast buffet is also good and affordable. They serve both Japanese and Western style food. Despite the fact of the place's central location and one side of the hotel is facing the train station, the rooms are quiet and actually have a nice view. (Ask for a room on a floor higher than 12, if you like a good view.) If you don't struggle with the room size, it is definitely a place to consider.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank SwissTravel201907
Reviewed 18 July 2019

Great hotel in a great location, sits on the same block as the JR and Metro lines for Akihabara which was extremely handy. Rooms and service were great. We stayed for one night at the end of our trip mainly just to explore this area and the surrounds. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank K5065HTbenw
Reviewed 21 June 2019

Beautiful hotel in a bustling area, round the corner from Yodobashi-Akiba and virtually above the train station. A short walk to anywhere in Akihabara. Rooms are plush, small but very well appointed. The addition of a massage chair in the room was wonderful, after all the walking it was very much appreciated. The bathroom was lovely and the shower was huge, with a shower stool. The bathroom has a large window looking into the hotel room but there's a blind if you'd like privacy. Overall the stay was comfortable, quiet and I'd definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tooots
Reviewed 5 June 2019

I stayed in this hotel the begining of May. I stayed in a single room for 5 nights, the room size is standard japanese hotel room size, small, but perfect for single traveller with not a lot of luggage, the bed was really comfortable, I normally have trouble to sleep in a new bed especially the first night but I manage to fall asleep all 5 nights I stayed.
There is a massage chair in the room, very helpful after a long day of shopping.
The location is great, just right next to Akihabara station (Central (Chuo) Exit), perfect location for me as I am a big fan of Japanese anime and idol group. As it is right next to the station which make it convenience to go to other place such as Shinjuku(JR Chuo line), ikebukuro, Ueno(JR Yamanote), Roppongi (Metro Hibiya) etc.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Justin F
Reviewed 30 May 2019

My husband and I stayed in a single bed nonsmoking room, and we were very happy with this hotel. The Remm is right in the heart of Akihabara, right next door to the train station, conbinis, and a bunch of bus stops. The location really is perfect.

The staff does not speak a lot English but will try their best to communicate with you. They will hold your bags for you if you arrive early, and give you a tag to return to them to collect your luggage. For our room, I asked for a room with a view and they did not disappoint. We were on the 15th floor and had an awesome view of the entertainment district and train station.

The hotel room itself is small but well laid-out, which is typical of Japanese hotels. The single room has a full-sized bed that was a perfect size for me and my husband. If you are not traveling with a lot of luggage, this is the perfect room for you (think 2 pieces of luggage total). We traveled with 3 luggages and 2 backpacks and that was a lot for this room, but there is a little bit of storage space near the door (we also currently live in a cluttered small apartment, so we are used to not having a ton of space).

Some pro tips: As is common in many Japanese hotels, set your room key in a slot by the door to get the electricity to work in the room. Also, in this hotel you will see some large magnets hung up on the door that indicate something along the lines of "do not disturb"/"no cleaning." You put these magnets on the outside of your door. This part admittedly confused us for a second because our welcome pamphlet called these "cards," so we were actually looking for paper cards around the room for a bit.

All in all, we would definitely stay at this hotel again and I would recommend staying here!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple