My husband and I visited Tokyo at the end of a two week visit to Asia. The Shangri-La Hotel was the perfect resting finale to our vacation. The room and staff was very welcoming and comfortable. All our needs were anticipated without exception. The hotel was very well located for our needs, within walking distance to the Imperial Gardens, Ginza area and right next to the Tokyo Train station which made it convenient to the entire city attractions. My only complaint was that upon arrival we wanted a simple meal as it was late and we were tired from our travel. The concierge was unable to suggest a nearby casual restaurant that would cost us less than a couple of hundred dollars. Once we went to our room and I checked the internet I was able to locate several buildings in the Marunichi area that was 5 minutes walking distance and had several choices. Other than that the staff was most solicitous and satisfied every need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The splendid Shangri-La Hotel conveniently located adjacent to Tokyo Station. Guests will appreciate Shangri-La's unique brand of hospitality and service, as well as the very finest facilities and amenities while staying within the comfort and warmth of this luxurious Tokyo hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Rakuten, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Shangri La Tokyo
- Shangri La Chiyoda
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Japan