“Excellent French food in lively Tokyo”
Review of Les Saisons

Les Saisons
Ranked #40 of 7,331 Restaurants in Chiyoda
Price range: US$89 - US$133
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Excellent French food in lively Tokyo, Les Saisons had its charm and memorable take in French cuisine. The meals were excellent, though they might leave holes in your wallets like ours did. Nevertheless, they offer nothing less than excellence. Without a doubt, Les Sasions has established its reputation as being one of the top-notch, and highly-rated restaurants in Japan. If bonuses of our salaries would arrive sometime soon, we might happen to come by again and relive the experience of fine French dining.

1  Thank Winifred H

Reviewed 18 December 2013

"I spend money on food blindly. This is the only thing I have the strongest craze for. All I need is the premium quality food, cooked well, with raw material and ingredients used in a balanced proportion and the dish must be presented and served well in a courteous manner.
I visited this restaurant last week. The food was really delicious. I must say that it really falls above the general expectations I had before entering the restaurant. A thing which was surprising was the fact that all the dished were lower in prices as compared to other competitors who offer similar food items.
The service was of premium quality too. The waiters were helpful in that they helped me in deciding the best course. They also served the food within the allocated time. This enhanced the value of the food and I took good ranking with me after exiting the restaurant."

2  Thank DarinRodrq
Reviewed 4 November 2013

On a three night stay at the Imperial Hotel in Tokyo, having eaten well and modestly in the city we decided to try out Le Saison restaurant in the hotel. We booked late and were warned that we would have an infill table. However the table was fine and the decor and ambience of the restaurant was spacious, stylish and relaxing.
Whilst eye wateringly expensive for some dishes, some more economical items are available which adding to wine by the glass can result in a more reasonable bill for a superb dining experience. From the personal welcome by the chef to the most proper and attentive service added to by delicious dishes, this was a most enjoyable meal which I would certainly repeat if I return to Tokyo.

1  Thank roverite123
Reviewed 12 August 2013

A belated review of Les Saison, where I dined for Valentines day February 14, 2013.

The room was sprawling and luxurious. Each table was blissfully private, separated by oceans of space. The decor was rich and comfortable, adorned with fresh flowers and romantic lighting. Service was impeccable; our waiter was extremely professional, welcoming, helpful and kind, our water glasses remained full at all times, and the somellier made excellent pairing suggestions. Staff was aware extremely responsive without being obtrusive. The service stood out, even in Tokyo which easily outclasses any other city for service.

Thierry Voisin's food was modern french cuisine with classic elements, using very high end ingredients and executed perfectly, but not pretentious or too avante garde. It compares favorably to any Michelin starred french restaurant I have eaten at anywhere in the world. It is very expensive but a very special, decadent experience, one of the best in the world.

1  Thank treetownal
Reviewed 14 February 2013

This restaurant lives up to its reputation.Last Sunday we ordered set lunch (JY6800 and JY8500 plus service charge). The grilled steak was probably one of the best that I've ever had in my life. We enjoyed everything, from food, ambience to services. The French cuisine here is even better than the food that I had in Paris. It is just that good.

The price seems high, but considering the high quality of food, I think it's worth every penny. If I lived in Tokyo, I would go to this restaurant every six months!

4  Thank zermatt2002