1,238 results
All reviewsjapanese gardenbeautiful gardenlarge hotelkoi carptop floorfloor restaurantmain buildingtriple roomstayed here for four nightsrevolving restaurantmount fujimetro stationakasaka mitsukelots of restaurantsbit datedwestern foodakasaka area
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Huge, impersonal hotel.
The room was ok, price not bad, but no real gym, no sauna (unless you enter the beauty spa and pay 3500 yen), poor and quite shabby breakfast.
Top floor bar closes at 11, restaurants at 21.30..., what a sad place.
Only beauty is the garden with Koi

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrea R
Reviewed 4 March 2014

In searching for a hotel with benefits, I came across this wonderful space on earth and spent a fabulous week there. I knew that there were gardens on the grounds, but nothing suggested that I would be treated to such an experience. The hotel management gave me a breathtaking view of the gardens from my suite. First thing I saw was the waterfall, surrounded by the well manicured shrubs, trees and well appointed walking paths then across the red bridge, various lakes, multiple terrain and historical pieces of stone appointments. One very elegant sculpture was purportedly executed by the Founder of Benihana Restaurants and strategically placed. I proceeded to photograph the entire experience because I wanted to develop a garden of my own. Lo and behold, it started to rain and just when I thought everything was spoiled, I bought a book from the hotel bookshop and found out that the best time to view the gardens was when it was wet, a traditional way the Japanese celebrate their gardens before visitors arrive. I love it and the whole world will most likely agree with me.

Room Tip: Get one with a view of the gardens and waterfall.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Very accommodating, clean and centrally located hotel for business travel. Service is exceptional. Rooms are comfortable and appointed. Many choices in restaurants that appeal to both eastern and western palettes. My hotel of choice when traveling in Tokyo. Recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights during an exchange program with the Japanese govt. It was totally a great hotel. Very near Akasaka district where there are lots of restos and places to eat. There's a subway very near.

Rooms:
The rooms are big and you never feel crammed inside. The windows are huge which creates a good atmosphere. The bathroom also is big enough.

Breakfast:
The breakfast was ok though we preferred there would be more meat products. It was satisfactory.

Really enjoyed my stay. It has a very nice garden!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the city to have a feel of the metropolis and Tokyo.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Rooms were spacious, gardens wonderful and location convenient. Limited selection on hotel restaurants if arriving late. Beds were comfortable. First good night sleep in 7 days. Attached gardens were wonderful- tranquil and relaxing.

• Stayed: January 2014