1,242 results
All reviewsjapanese gardenbeautiful gardenlarge hotelkoi carptop floorfloor restaurantmain buildingtriple roomstayed here for four nightsrevolving restaurantmount fujimetro stationakasaka mitsukelots of restaurantsbit datedwestern foodakasaka area
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I stayed for one night with friends.

The staff's service was nice.
They flexibly respond and to our request pleasantly.

The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel prepared connected room for us, 4 person.
They covered the little bump between the rooms with a white luxury mat.
I was impressed by all staff's professional and attentiveness.

The guest can choose break first style from several choice.
We chose the one our porter recommended and it was nice with many kind of dishes.

If I say one thing, access from public traffic.
We took taxi. It is a bit far from the station near around. (In the season of cherry blossom, we will walk from Yotsuya station.)

If any chance to have a special stay again, I will visit this hotel again.
I will recommend the hotel to oversea friends!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2014

nice stay at a highrise and the room is perfect and the massage was perect its the best excellent

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 13 March 2014

This is a hotel in the style of enormous Las Vegas ones. It's vast. The Garden Tower is fine but there is a definite change in feel when walking through from the Main. Although the hotel flows from Main to Garden there is a distinct difference. The garden tower needs some refurbishment, however, it is clean, comfortable and value for money. Breakfast is very expensive if you pay full price. join the Otani Club at check in to get a discount on all spending within the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Huge, impersonal hotel.
The room was ok, price not bad, but no real gym, no sauna (unless you enter the beauty spa and pay 3500 yen), poor and quite shabby breakfast.
Top floor bar closes at 11, restaurants at 21.30..., what a sad place.
Only beauty is the garden with Koi

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrea R
Reviewed 4 March 2014

In searching for a hotel with benefits, I came across this wonderful space on earth and spent a fabulous week there. I knew that there were gardens on the grounds, but nothing suggested that I would be treated to such an experience. The hotel management gave me a breathtaking view of the gardens from my suite. First thing I saw was the waterfall, surrounded by the well manicured shrubs, trees and well appointed walking paths then across the red bridge, various lakes, multiple terrain and historical pieces of stone appointments. One very elegant sculpture was purportedly executed by the Founder of Benihana Restaurants and strategically placed. I proceeded to photograph the entire experience because I wanted to develop a garden of my own. Lo and behold, it started to rain and just when I thought everything was spoiled, I bought a book from the hotel bookshop and found out that the best time to view the gardens was when it was wet, a traditional way the Japanese celebrate their gardens before visitors arrive. I love it and the whole world will most likely agree with me.

Room Tip: Get one with a view of the gardens and waterfall.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo