This hotel is in the Ginza district near the Imperial Palace.
The neighborhood is very nice and there are an endless number of posh places to shop and outstanding places to eat within an easy walk.
The lobby is nice but is a bit small for a hotel this size so its not a good place to meet and there is a restaurant that spans the lobby...very odd and noisy but the food and service are very good.
The rooms are very large...even more so considering that it is Tokyo. Comfortable, quiet with plenty of room to relax or work.
The location is very good in Ginza and the proximity to the Palace mean you can get out for a walk or run or just to experience something other than concrete and see a horizon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsula Tokyo offers 314 spacious guestrooms, including 47 suites, five restaurants, a modern lounge bar, two ballrooms, six elegantly designed function rooms, a wedding chapel, a Japanese ceremony room, a fitness centre, The Peninsula Spa, a fleet of Rolls-Royces, Mini-Coopers, and BMWs, and two jewellery shops. Guestrooms are among the largest and most technologically advanced in Tokyo and offer stunning views of the city, the Imperial Palace Gardens and Hibiya Park. Interior designer Yukio Hashimoto, an alumnus of renowned Japanese interior design firm Super Potato, intertwines rich earth tone colours, woods, lacquer, marble and stone with design and functionality to create a luxurious living environment described as "international in design, but Japanese by inspiration." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Peninsula Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Hotel Tokyo
- Peninsula Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Tokyo
- Chiyoda Peninsula
- The Peninsula Tokyo Japan