Very pricey but was worth it. Located just a stone throw from the royal palace.
Ginza which is a upmarket district is just round the corner.
There is a lovely bakery at this hotel for people with sweet tooth.
The decor of the reception is truly amazing.
Check in was smooth and speedy. Rooms were nice and spacious with gadget all over.
Really had a good time hotel and would definitely come back.
Overall a fantastic hotel. Will definitely recommend especially for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsula Tokyo offers 314 spacious guestrooms, including 47 suites, five restaurants, a modern lounge bar, two ballrooms, six elegantly designed function rooms, a wedding chapel, a Japanese ceremony room, a fitness centre, The Peninsula Spa, a fleet of Rolls-Royces, Mini-Coopers, and BMWs, and two jewellery shops. Guestrooms are among the largest and most technologically advanced in Tokyo and offer stunning views of the city, the Imperial Palace Gardens and Hibiya Park. Interior designer Yukio Hashimoto, an alumnus of renowned Japanese interior design firm Super Potato, intertwines rich earth tone colours, woods, lacquer, marble and stone with design and functionality to create a luxurious living environment described as "international in design, but Japanese by inspiration." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Peninsula Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Hotel Tokyo
- Peninsula Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Tokyo
- Chiyoda Peninsula
- The Peninsula Tokyo Japan