Right next to the Tokyo station which is the hub of everything. While room is small, it has big wide window with splendid view of the city day and night. Service is professional and 5-star standard. Overall I'm satisfied with my stay and will certainly come back if I travel to Tokyo again. Remark: Be aware that there are 2 hotels named Marunouchi in that area so don't mix up with the other one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Metropolitan Marunouchi, located in central Tokyo, is surrounded by many appealing area attractions including the leafy and historic Imperial Palace and the Ginza shopping district. Additionally, the hotel's location in Marunouchi continues to offer new style, and the historical Nihonbashi area is widely beloved by edokko-Tokyo natives.Both business and leisure guests can take advantage of the hotel's convenient location adjacent to the Tokyo Station, providing the best access to transportation throughout Tokyo and Japan for your business and leisure travels.With high quality service, high grade interior and the latest facilities, this Tokyo budget hotel provides comfort that is one notch above the competition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Metropolitan Marunouchi
- Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi Japan