We stayed at Hotel Villa fontaine Kudanshita for 3 days in Aug 2010. The hotel itself was ok:
1. Refrigerator in the hotel provided very little cooling!
2. Breakfast was very limited choice.
3. Rooms very small, TV was extremely small.
1. Was near 2 metro stations (sudobashi).
2. In the university area so a lot of restaurants around.
3. Near Tokyo Dome.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Villa Fontaine Kudanshita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Villa Fontaine Kudanshita Tokyo, Japan