Sotetsu Fresa Inn Nihombashi-Kayabacho
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewskayabacho stationminute walkudon shoptozai linebudget accommodationtokyo stationbusiness districtworth stayingincluded breakfast isconvenient locationexcellent locationrooms are smallbasic englishyakitorieasy accesswater pressurecoin laundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

As other reviewers have mentioned, the rooms are small. But for two people who are out exploring all day, it's totally comfortable to sleep in!
The thing that made our stay so good were the sushi bar recommendations they have on a map that you can take away. They also have noodle bar recommendations. We went to 2 of their sushi recommendations. Number two sucks, don't go there! But number one is fantastic. Friendly staff and unbelievable sushi. Delicious!
The hotel also has some guide books if you're so inclined to flick through them.
Wifi is reliable & free throughout the hotel.
One minute walk from exit 4a or exit 7 at Kayabacho station.
Breakfast was fine, considering the price of the hotel I was happy to get a croissant & coffee before I set out in the morning! However I found the salad that came with breakfast a bit random! The other thing I thought was a nice touch was the toiletries pack that ladies get handed on check in. There's also tea, shower caps, etc that you can get from the reception area.
Staff spoke great English and were super friendly and polite (as everyone in Tokyo is...)
The only thing that was a bit of a let down was the shower. Expect a sad dribble if you're staying there.
All in all I was pretty impressed with this place and would stay here again if on a budget.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed here for 4 days 3 nights and I had pleasant stay.
Hotel is near station and centrally located.
The room is a bit small but was sufficient for one person since I was travelling alone.
Breakfast is croissant & jam or toast & boiled egg and choice of a hot or cold drink and staff were professional. I would stay here again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel several times. The room is small but it's central Tokyo, acceptable for its convenience and reasonable price. When I stayed at this hotel last week, the bathroom had a very bad smell. Facilities did not look old so I didn't see why. I like this hotel better than similar hotels in the neighborhood so I hope they do a good cleaning job & keep this hotel comfortable for repeaters like me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Hi,
We were there for a week. The hotel is quite close to Tokio Station (what you can cosider close in Japan). The room is a bit small (the bed was at least 1,20 so for two people is a bit small) but the room seemd to be a bit old (probably was tha paper on the walls). The rest is Ok.
I will recomend it because of its location and the relation price/situation

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We've just spent 6 nights here and no complaints. Yes the room is a bit small & there's not much space for 2 people (one if you needs to be sat on the bed if the other person is walking around) but for the price it was reasonable & clean & 15 min walk to tokyo station. Breakfast is croissant & jam or toast & boiled egg and choice of a hot or cold drink and staff were professional if slightly reserved. I would stay here again

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple