The hostel is situated in a quiet area in Tokyo very close to two JR stations, which makes it really convienient to use as a base when exploring Tokyo and surroundings. The hostel was clean and the staff was very helpful. It is a busy place, which on one hand gives you an opportunity to meet a lot of people and on the other hand can get a bit anonymous. It seemed liked there were quite a few people staying there long term as well.. The deluxe cabin beds were rather practical, giving you a bit of privacy and you could also lock all your belongings in there. Not soundproofed though and the dorm is rather big with people coming and going all through the night. There is a rapid train from Narita Airport which goes directly to the JR station just around the corner from the hostel, which is so convienient when arriving to Tokyo. You can avoid passing through Tokyo station (which is only two stations away) and you do not need to make reservations for the train. Just check the time table since it runs about once per hour. The area is quiet as said, which can be a relief when taking in all different impressions in Tokyo, but it also means you might want to go elsewhere in the evening. I found the standard pretty good for being a Tokyo hostel, just be aware that there is no elevator and the cabin beds are on fourth and fifth floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 300 ft from JR Bakurocho Station, 1000 ft from Asakusa-bashi Station, Khaosan Tokyo Ninja features a stylish shared kitchen and free-use internet terminals. The air conditioned rooms have bunk beds and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hostel are non-smoking, and bathrooms are shared. Bed linens are included, and towels are available for a small fee. Private lockers are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Khaosan Tokyo Ninja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hotel Chuo
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Japan