Compare to other international chain hotels at this price, I vote for Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza. The room is spacious. Breakfast is unbeatable. Location is not far away from main street of Ginza. Nearby there are a lot of restaurants and convenient stores, also, department store.
From Narita or Haneda airport, you can take Keisei train then connect to a metro to get-off at Higashiginza station. It is 100-200 meters away.
Business traveller may like this hotel as well.
However, if you have a budget constraint, you may try other cheaper hotels in exchanges with half of the space you have from Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented hotel situated in heart of Tokyo's commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel Chuo
- Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel Japan
- Courtyard Hotel Chuo
- Chuo Courtyard