Booked this hotel as a 3 night stop over. Read trip advisor reports after booking so were a little concerned regarding comments on poor English and small rooms ect.
This being our first trip to the Far East were not sure what to expect but found staff to be exceptionally helpful and no problems with them speaking English, to the extent that they sorted a problem out with a tour company that had nothing to do with the hotel and they even got us a refund! Very helpful as we do not speak Japanese!
Rooms clean and modern, we had no problem with room size or luggage storage and we were travelling for 8 weeks so not exacly travelling light. Husband is over 6ft but had no major problem with shower height, the Japesese toilets are interesting just make sure you press the right buttons!
If you have your laptop then free WIFi available in reception area and Business centre where they also have UK language keyboards.
Buffet breakfasts set us up for the day. Being in the Ginza district some of the Restaurants are very expensive-choose carefully. Shops amazing Generally found the Japanese helpful if they see you with a map looking confused someone tried to help even if they could not speak English.
Great hotel and location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented Hotel situated in heart of Tokyo's commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Rakuten, Marriott, JAPANiCAN, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel Chuo
- Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel Japan
- Courtyard Hotel Chuo
- Chuo Courtyard