My friend and I requested two twin beds and got a very nice room, that was clean and spacious. The bathroom was also very clean and roomy. The front desk personnel were nice enough but we didn't really need anything from them. The concierge was extremely helpful the morning of our checkout and helped us find ryokan accommodations in Hamamatsu. The only drawback to this hotel was no in-room internet. My friend brought her laptop and sat in the lobby to get a connection. They are in the business district and we were there mid-week, so it seemed a bit quiet. It was a short walk to the main drag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented Hotel situated in heart of Tokyo's commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Rakuten, Marriott, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel Chuo
- Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel Japan
- Courtyard Hotel Chuo
- Chuo Courtyard