The staff was generally friendly with a Japanese female staff who looked a bit pissed. The room size was a little small. A few parts of the wall has black marks on it. The location is quite good as it is a 15 min walk to Tokyo station. I would say it is a 3.5 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Soeur Ginza is designed in the image of a Parisian apartment building, providing guests with a feeling of proximity to the sights and sounds of the colorful city streets around it. Guests can indulge themselves by strolling around the streets of Ginza, doing some shopping, taking in a movie or enjoying a spot of lunch at a chic cafe. We invite you to make yourself at home and spend a relaxing time at La Soeur Ginza Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Expedia, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Monterey Lasoeur Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey La Soeur Ginza Chuo
- Hotel Monterey Lasoeur Ginza Tokyo, Japan