Lowest prices for your stay
£32
Rakuten Travel
Vio.com
931sannak
Helsinki, Finland

Good value of price

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Aug 2023via mobile
Really good value of price,

Quite small room & small a bit hard bed. But otherwise everything was really great. Good location near metrostations, fridge & bath tub. Friendly staff.

Leaving the key every time when you leave the room was a small minus.

Free coffee at the reception.
Date of stay: July 2023
Room Tip: Free wifi, expensive parking slots (except 19-09 at the night free!)
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
£135
    £63
  • Vio.com
1.2 miles from Tokyo Hotel Horidome Villa
View more hotels in Chuo
All reviews family mart free coffee convenience store rooms are small minute walk the hotel staff location is great wi fi yoshinoya station train english tokyo stn
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2023

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times prior to Covid-19 and i have always been happy with the service and the friendly staff. My recent experience with a staff member was disappointing and I was treated very badly. As I have done on the other times I have stayed at the hotel I asked reception if it would be OK if I left a suitcase in storage over the weekend whilst I took a trip to Nagoya. I asked if I could leave the suitcase from Saturday morning until Monday, I would then pick it up prior to going to the airport. I was told that this would be fine. On checking out early Saturday morning I was told by a very rude duty manager that I could not leave my suitcase until Monday. I explained to him that I had already spoken to reception during the week and they had said that this would not be a problem.The duty manager on the Saturday morning continued to keep saying No in a very rude and aggressive manner. This made it very difficult fro me as I had to carry my suitcase to the station and down several flights of stairs. If I had been told that I when I first made the request I would have made alternative arrangements to have my suitcase picked up and delivered to my hotel in Nagoya. I am 75 so having to carry my suitcase was quite difficult for me. I think that this hotel needs to ensure that they have a clear policy on suitcase storage.

Room tip: Be aware of miscommunication between staff.
Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2022

This is a very good hotel, with very good access to everything, and the location is great. Excellent in-room facilities, wi-fi, hot and cold water, shower, etc, and professional behaviour by the staff, who is helpful. Most of them speak in English and can give directions well. But the hotel staff could have been a little more helpful with more tourist information. They provided details upon being asked for, but given the tourist value of the hotel and its location and the vast number of brochures they have on display, they could have taken a little more initiative to tell us about tours and other sightseeing information in advance for us to plan a little better. Good free coffee and milk/tea facility and other services, but no breakfast/restaurant in the hotel. However, there are excellent eateries just next door, including a Yoshinoya and a Family Mart as well as a Seven Eleven. Rooms are a bit small, but well organised. Room has a great view of the main road but window cannot be opened. We got the room for a very cheap price and it was a great experience overall.

Date of stay: October 2022
1  Thank supthanawala
Reviewed 16 September 2022 via mobile

I booked this hotel through a deal from Agoda. It’s fairly close to a couple of subway stations and about a 15-minute walk from the Tokyo Stn.

The rooms are small and the bed is more like a wide cot and was creaky. Can’t say it was comfortable. But it’s clean, shower’s nice and hot, and the staff was friendly.

There are plenty of places to have dinner or drinks nearby, plus a convenience store is just down the street.

It’s not a bad place to stay if you’re catching an early train out of the Tokyo Stn.

アゴダで格安で宿泊することが出来ました。

部屋は狭く、ベッドは幅の広いコットのようで、硬く、ギシギシします。寝心地が良いとは言えません。ですが、清潔でスタッフの対応は良かったです。

近場に食事出来るところが多いです。

徒歩15分強で東京駅に行けますので、早朝の電車に乗る場合は便利かと思います。

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 February 2020

The Hotel is extremely well connected, the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly, and the hotel is just generally very good value for money. I would recommend Hotel Horidome without a second thought to anyone that wants to find good accommodation in Tokyo.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 January 2020

We stayed here with a friend for ten whole days exploring Tokyo. The location is in Chuo / Akihabara, and it has very good transportation connections to different subway and train lines. The closest station is Kodemmacho, but we used other stations as well, varying where we were going (e.g. Ningyocho to the airport, Bakuroyokoyama to Shinjuku). It has many restaurants nearby (we found a nice ramen restaurant who also served cheap gyoza!), and a konbini right next door.

The hotel itself was nice, especially during New Years with their gorgeous decorations. The staff was very friendly (as expected from Japan), and they accommodated to all our needs - extra pillows and blankets delivered to our door, and some Aspirin in the long hours. They're available 24/7, and they speak good English. The room was small, but clean and sufficient to our needs. You couldn't hear anything from other rooms, but if someone was talking in the hallway, you could hear it like they were standing next to you. The room came with a pocket wifi/telephone (300 yen / day), which was very handy! They also had a laundromat and a dryer (100 yen / laundry, 100 yen / 30 min of drying). Washing powder was included.

I would recommend this hotel, if you're a bit on a budget, and don't mind a small room - that being said, Japanese hotel rooms are quite small in general. The location is great, the staff is great, and it had all the things I look for in a hotel. Mini-fridge was necessary, as the hotel didn't provide breakfast, only hot coffee in the lobby every morning. As there was a Family mart right next door, we didn't need a breakfast service either.

Thank you for having us!

Date of stay: December 2019