“excellent service and fine cocktails.”
Review of Bar High Five

Bar High Five
Ranked #1 of 167 Nightlife in Chuo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were looking for a good cocktail and this place looked to be perfect... and it was! The service was excellent; the bartender asked what spirits we liked and then crafted a unique cocktail to each of our tastes. Also gave us good advice on Japanese whiskey. A first class extablishment.

All reviews
"etiquette"
"yen"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is my second time visiting Bar High Five, I visited them when they were in a smaller venue, now they have moved into a slightly bigger basement location in Ginza not far from where they used to be. The service is very on point and the hosts are very interactive and the cocktails are amazing! If you are lost just have an old fashioned with a Japanese whiskey. You just can’t go wrong.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had 2 cocktails here, exactly what I expected. Very polite team, a good place not to see time's going on outside

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The bar is at basement floor with no windows and a stinky elevator ride takes you there.
As you enter there are the bar rules right on the wall. By the time we started reading it a non Japanese waitress rushed towards and urged us to stand behind an imaginary line to queue for the table. we were able to see there were few spaces available, however she turned us down saying that the places are reserved which is not true. The bar was recommended by the concierge at four seasons hotel who specifically said that there is no reservation needed. As my husband questioned it she got rude with her answers so we left. This is a fire hazard waiting to happend, as the staircase is closed and you are only able to get there by the elevator.
Definitely avoid. Did not look appealing at all. Rude staff.