See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2017

This was the perfect place for my boyfriend and I! The location couldn't have been more convenient! It's closer to the train station than we could have ever imagined! Transportation was so easy because of that! The price was generous! There's a laundry room, tv, wifi, restaurants nearby, 7-eleven just a couple blocks away, and the size of the room was perfect for the 2 of us. The staff don't speak english but they understand a few words and do their very very best to help you in any way they can! We had to extend our stay one day and had no problem doing so. ALSO even though all the rooms are smoking (which concerned me because of smell), you would never know they were smoking rooms. Not only did it not bother me but there wasn't the faintest hint of past smokers staying in the room. The room has a good fridge and microwave too!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
フレックステイイン常盤台, フロントスタッフ at FLEXSTAY INN Tokiwadai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2017

Thank you very much for staying at Flexstay Inn Tokiwadai.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Flexstay Inn Tokiwadai

Reviewed 6 December 2016

There is nothing luxurious about this place, but it was a brilliant price. The room was tidy, the staff were friendly and it's in a great location. I couldn't of asked for more. I have no become so obsessed with the place and location that I refuse to book anywhere else in Tokyo. I will be staying at Flexstay Inn, Tokiwadai everytime I visit Tokyo now. Thankyou for a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank GatezUK
フレックステイイン常盤台, フロントスタッフ at FLEXSTAY INN Tokiwadai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2016

Thank you very much for staying with Flexstay Inn Tokiwadai.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

You can find better hotels for a better price and a better room elsewhere... don't trust the booking.com pictures, though if you're still willing to stay then Good luck xD the Internet here is amazing and the room is clean too though

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
フレックステイイン常盤台, フロントスタッフ at FLEXSTAY INN Tokiwadai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Thank you for staying at FLEXSTAY INN TOKIWADAI. And we appreciate you spending your time to write to us.

Every staff member at our hotel will be working hard to improve the level of our service, trying to meet the expectation by the guests.
Your comment is deeply appreciated, and considered in order to improve the operation of our hotel.
We sincerely hope to welcome you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

For two people staying for two weeks, the room was very small, and the 'kitchenette' was a microwave and a plug in hob, which there was no real surface space to use. Only one sink in which to do washing of yourself and your kitchenware..
Bathroom was functional but very little space. Towels etc are not replaced if you are staying a long time like I was, that would have really been appreciated after 2 weeks in sweaty bed linen!
The staff are helpful and friendly but do not speak English, I had a hilarious phonecall with one of them asking if they could close my window while I was out as it had started to rain. I ended up finding a Japanese bartender to take the call as the hotel staff could not even understand the room number i was saying.
But the location was excellent, with many restaurants, shops, cafes very nearby and the Tobu Toju line (which we took daily to Ikebukuro before changing lines) about 3 minutes away.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
フレックステイイン常盤台, フロントスタッフ at FLEXSTAY INN Tokiwadai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Thank you very much for taking your time to evaluate our hotel.
We are glad to hear that you appreciate the stay with. We apologize for the inconvenience you have had and looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Our family had a great time staying in flexstay inn. The room was fully equipped with everything you need. The bed was comfortable too. Service was nice and staff were very helpful. I love Tokiwadai. It is a quiet and peaceful area but you have everything you need. Thanks for making our first time travel to japan memorable.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
フレックステイイン常盤台, フロントスタッフ at FLEXSTAY INN Tokiwadai, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2016

Thank you very much for staying with us at Flexstay Inn Tokiwadai.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Tokiwadai,Japan.