“American style burger”

Good for: Romantic
Neighbourhood: Shinagawa / Gotanda
“American style burger”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Reminds me of a small American grill. The 5 person staff is very friendly. I ordered the Ultimate Blue Cheese burger and it met my expectations. It was a little juicy and cooked right. Great if you're looking for a quick burger. Opens at 11am. Seats 26 or you can get it to go. The menu includes English.

• Turkish first
Singapore
“Moderate expectations for a good burger”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Tried the store's special, the mango burger. Good, but I'm not blown away. Also had a cookies milkshake - recommended.

Kitschy atmosphere, good for a laid back evening... if you're craving a simple burger. English-friendly menu.

Visited November 2013
White Lake, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great american style gourmet burgers”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

My sons and I enjoyed very much - double cheeseburgers and the "ultimate blue cheese" burger.
Nice cafe atmosphere.

London, United Kingdom
“Super tasty burgers!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We were looking for a restaurant to eat in the Hiroo district and this name kept coming up. Whilst we really wanted to stick to Japanese food we figured this must be something special so we decided to give it a whirl.

The burgers were amazing and the quality of the meat was completely obvious. I had the burger with blue cheese and I couldn't fault it (I'm not really a burger lover either). The portions are not enormous but this is no bad thing, you walk out feeling relatively pleasant and it certainly doesn't feel like you've eaten 'junk', just quality meat in good sized amounts.

It wasn't very busy when we went which we were a little confused about given its reputation but we weren't really bothered as it meant we got a table immediately! Definitely one to give a go to in Tokyo whether you're looking for a change from Japanese food or just after a really great burger.

• Visited October 2013
Stockholm
“The best burger I ever had!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife went here. She is a vegetarian, and this was a bit of a gamble - choosing a hamburger restaurant!

We felt really welcome when we arrived. It was 21.30 and the restaurant was almost empty.

I ordered the quattro cheese burger. My wife ordered the vegetable burger with avocado. Both were more than great!

It wasn't expensive. Burgers was between 1000 and 1500 Yen. No Japanese beer is available. Only US or South American beer.

We really recommend this place to anyone looking for incredible burgers and excellent service!