Nice standard 5 star hotel for business travelers, not a cheap option and I was expecting more.
My room was large, clean, and comfortable with a great view but no complimentary water !
Internet connection was fast and stable.
Good breakfast buffet but nothing fabulous.
On the 36th floor they have a beautiful bar overlooking Tokyo.
There are very cheap and delicious restaurants nearby but the hotel location is far from exciting nightlife and shopping malls.
The nearest metro station is 3 minutes’ walk.
Haneda airport is located +/- 20 minutes from the hotel. They provide the direct airport bus limousine service to Narida (+/- 70km).
The staff were very friendly, they speak good English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, IHG, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan