Stayed here as part of a recent trip to Japan for 2 nights. Location is so so, as it is near a train stop, but not a very useful one. To get anywhere you have to either walk 10 minutes to a subway or change trains a bit, but this is not a major issue. Hotel lobby was elegant and very quiet. We saw no one pretty much in the lobby area at any time we were in the hotel. Check in and check out were very painless with a friendly staff. Received a very nice room with a spectacular view of Tokyo Bay. Room was very nice, clean and had a spacious bathroom, with a tub that was right next to the window so you could overlook the bay. Club lounge was adequate and served a satisfactory breakfast, but nothing extraordinary. Overall, a nice hotel and for the 18,000 yen I paid per night, very much worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan