ANA hotel is one of the most convenient locations and rooms and restaurants are all great. Surprisingly or Not surprisingly for Japan, its too formal. Reception staff are extremely friendly but I wanted a couple of hours extension to check out after a weeks stay and they tried to charge me 200 usd!!. The last bus to airport leaves at 430pm and my flight was at 10pm. Was not much helpful. If you have been to Japan you know a taxi ride to the airport costs 300 usd. Train is from Tokyo station and not very convenient if you have to carry luggages. in the end took a taxi to the TCAT terminal (costs 40 usd) and took the bus, another 40 usd.. Japan is still not easy in terms of airport and access. ANA needs to get a bit of a warm touch and flexibility to its great service. I would probably not stay in ANA because the internet costs 20 usd a day. its not a big amount but don't think anyone should be charging for internet anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. Our Club InterContinental Lounge is unique to the city, offering unparalleled levels of service and sweeping views of Tokyo and Mt. Fuji, whilst located away from the bustling metropolis below on level 35 of the hotel. The Club Lounge is a perfect retreat whether it be for business or leisure and offers the following exclusive benefits: ■Personalised welcome and departure service in the Lounge ■Gourmet continental breakfast daily ■Afternoon refreshments ■Evening cocktails and canapes ■Use of our private meeting room for up to two hours (subject to availability) with custom built video-conferencing system ■All day refreshments ■Personalized Club InterContinental concierge and business services ■Shower facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Rakuten, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Ana Intercontinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Japan