Quite simply this is the best business style hotel I have ever stayed in.
I ran The Tokyo Marathon in February and chose to stay here.
The manager Markus went out of his way to come and say hello and wish me well, the staff follow his lead when it comes to elite level service, nothing is too much trouble and efficient doesn't get close to describing the level of detail here.
My room was always clean, had every facility I needed and had a magnificent view.
Talking of views, Junko in the Club Lounge will not only provide you with top level hospitality but also THE greatest view whilst eating breakfast you've ever see in a city hotel.
Access around the city is great as The Metro (with English signs) is 200 yards away.
All staff spoke excellent English in this hotel.
Then there's the food, wow. Choice, quality and worldwide cuisine were in plentiful supply here.
If you want a guaranteed high quality hotel which has the ability to make you feel relaxed in such a busy city, pick this one.
You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. Our Club InterContinental Lounge is unique to the city, offering unparalleled levels of service and sweeping views of Tokyo and Mt. Fuji, whilst located away from the bustling metropolis below on level 35 of the hotel. The Club Lounge is a perfect retreat whether it be for business or leisure and offers the following exclusive benefits: ■Personalised welcome and departure service in the Lounge ■Gourmet continental breakfast daily ■Afternoon refreshments ■Evening cocktails and canapes ■Use of our private meeting room for up to two hours (subject to availability) with custom built video-conferencing system ■All day refreshments ■Personalized Club InterContinental concierge and business services ■Shower facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Rakuten, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ana Intercontinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Japan