Stayed for a few days in this modern hotel which is ideally located next to Shinagawa Station. From there on e can take the Shinkansen to Kyoto or the Narita Express to Narita airport. The hotel has modern interior rooms (not too small) with superb views from 27th to 32nd floor, very helpful staff and lots of restaurants in the vicinity. Breakfast is too expensive, however next to the hotels exit there is a 7-11 store as well as a Starcoffee (similar to Starbucks). The only thing thats definitely missing is the LOUNGE! I would certainly have booked a room with lounge access, buts that louunge is simply not existent. What a pity. As a IHG memebr however I git a room upgrade to a slightly bigger room. Woulc come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Rakuten, Agoda, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan