First class hotel at walking distance of the Shinagawa (Shinkansen) station. Huge rooms (46 sqm!), with huge bathrooms with separate shower and jacuzzi. Maybe lowest price per sqm in Tokyo. Too bad they charge extra for the swimming pool. Check when you book a package through Marriott, the reception might not have the complete details and wanted to charge extra. The breakfast is great with even fresh smoothies. WiFi works very well throughout the hotel. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Japan