This hotel has really nice rooms with nice views overlooking Tokyo bay and the rainbow bridge.
The food in the hotel - I ate at the Chinese restaurant was really nice
The location is good because the sky rail is at your door - and just an inexpensive hop into Ginza or Tokyo
The area itself (not being a Disney guy) is a bit motherless - its seems to have been built by a property developer - and sometimes you build it and people do not come !
I do feel with these large hotels (I mean it took us an hr to find the pool) that they need to spend a little more time informing guests about their facilities - we discovered the bar and the Chinese restaurant almost by accident.
The other think for us is that we are nonsmokers and I do feel Japanese restaurants need to separate smoking and non smoking areas - we would have stayed longer in the bar if the guys next to hadn't lit up. The Chinese restaurant was actually non-smoking!
Its the first Hotel too that I have had to pay to use the pool - although this seems to be a Japanese 5 star thing where they lease out the gym and pools to a club - and you have to pay to get access to them.
In the end we really enjoyed our stay in this hotel - the room the view were really nice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Rakuten, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Japan