“A place of calm, relaxation and tranquility.”

Hilton Tokyo Odaiba
Ranked #14 of 112 Hotels / Ryokan in Minato
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Location: although not located in central tokyo, this hotel is in a beautiful location overlooking the harbour with downtown tokyo beyond. It is very conveniently located to a metro station giving direct access to downtown. There are also several sights in the immediate vicinity including the Fuji TV building, mini Statue of Liberty, the waterfront and several malls.
Service: excellent service from check-in to check-out.
Room: the room was classic in style with added luxury. The room is spacious with with large comfy beds. The bathroom was also quite traditionally styled with a large luxury shower. Our room had a balcony with a stunning view across the harbour and bridge.
Restaurants / bar: we didn't try any of the bars or restaurants within the hotel during our stay.
Spa: the spa and leisure facilities are amazing, particularly the rooftop outdoor spa with views across the tokyo harbour and skyline.

Room Tip: Opt for a room with bridge view. Make sure you use the spa and pools.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hilton Tokyo Odaiba

Reviewed 17 July 2014

June 18, 2014 for 3 nights- Great Hotel, they have everything you need, The View of the bay is unbeatable. Metro station is next to the hotel. The view from the Hotel Spa is unbelievable. Great staff.

Room Tip: got to have room with the view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This hotel is in a great location for shopping, sight seeing and relaxing. The room is well equipped and maintained. The spa is great too. The only down side are:
The staff do not speak alot of English. Japanese guests seems to get a better welcome than non - Japanese (this was our observation). Breakfast was very poor, especially for the the price they charge, compared to other Asian hotels I have stayed. Not alot of selections and left over pasta and Minestrone soup from the day before as breakfast is served in the Italian restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PinPetchThai
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We got a room with a view of the harbor and the bridge. We had access to the pool and gym for no added costs. It's conveniently located by a shopping mall, park, and monorail station and well-worth your visit. It's a popular place to stay for foreign and domestic tourists alike.
Only thing I was concerned about is the price of other services, like breakfast for example. They charge you an extra 2600 yen per person for a breakfast buffet. You're better off buying cereal, yogurt or bread at a conbini nearby.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Toru O
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stay in Nikko hotel for 3 nights for business trip, The hotel is very nice, huge and clean. The foods is the best ( Got 3 choices : Chinese, western and japanese food) which is Value for money. The staff is all friendly.But I have some problem during my stay in the hotel because the hotel staff send my luggage to the wrong airport.So I checked out in the morning and i gave my luggage to the lobby staff and i saw they put the luggage together with the other luggages which will be sent together to the airport bus. So I was going outside while waiting the bus and when I came back suddenly my luggage was gone. First the staff denied that they have received my luggage. I'm Stressed, luckily i got the document for the proof. The staff also panic until the bus left because the other passanger can't wait anymore. The staff keep looking my luggage until they found my luggage was sent to the other airport. The hotel staff asked the bus to sent directly to my airport and then i took a taxi which is paid by the hotel. From this incident, I hope the hotel can be more strict in the arrangement of the luggages. Luckily the hotel is very responsible due to this problem. After that i can go back to my country safely.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Edginalho
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This hotel does not disappoint, both located in a convenient place and the service was great- with great attention to detail. Highly recommended if in Japan for business or pleasure. Very helpful service team, the rooms are clean and spacious, lobby has a grandeur that welcomes you. Delighted with the experience, and will definitely come back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lin777
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My daughter and I had a very busy business/pleasure trip in and around Tokyo, by which most of our time was controlled by my business partners. We staying in business hotels and (lovely, lovely) host homes during our two weeks there. By the time we met up again at the end of our stay, we were ready for a luxury hotel, and Hotel Nikko was superb. Not only did we not care about it's location (out away from the hustle and bustle of Shinjuku, Shibuya, etc.), but we LOVED it's location away from it all, yet just next door to a mall for last minute gifts and choices galore for meals. Also, super convenient to the light rail, so arriving is a breeze and getting over to Tokyo also easy. Great location to public transportation!! great plus!
What I did not like was the uber charge for the swimming pool/spa area. And, that children under 18 are not allowed. I think they were charging ¥3500 for use of the area, AND no 15 year olds. While I can agree to an age range (maybe?, say 12 and under), but not allowing me and my daughter to enjoy a dip in their precious pool (even if we were willing to pay $70 to do so-NOT) was a big turn-off. Sorry, nice hotel, but…really?

Room Tip: We had a room facing the bay and park. It was nice, but nicer would be facing Tokyo. Those rooms...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Minato
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba
Conrad Tokyo
Conrad Tokyo
#1 of 112 in Minato
Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo

Been to Hilton Tokyo Odaiba? Share your experiences!