I stayed for 5 nights at Hotel Asia based entirely on the recommendations of fellow tripadvisors. Hence all my positive comments will just be a repeat of the good comments already mentioned here for example:
1. Clean tidy rooms (I stayed in the new wing). Looking at the photos to get an idea of their room size first would help.
2. Good breakfast spread.
3. Close (about 8 mins walk for me) to Aoyama-itchome subway station (3 lines go through here to Shinjuku, Shibuya and Ginza)
4. Very helpful front desk staff (printed JR Narita Express schedule for me or promptly delivered extra pillow when I requested for one)
Some other minor points I liked about Hotel Asia were that the windows in the rooms could be opened (I like to open the window in the morning) and it opened into a courtyard. The hotel situated in a quiet residential area was very relaxing.
I paid about Yen11,000 per nite which I found very reasonable because of its location. My brother and his wife were on a business trip and stayed at the Ritz-Carlton one station away (Rappongi) and its close proximity was a huge plus!
There are a couple of small restaurants just on the main road before entering the lane to Hotel Asia. I found the curry tonkatsu (about Yen 720) pretty good and better than anything I could find here in Singapore for that kind of price.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Asia Center of Japan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asia Center Of Japan Hotel
- Hotel Asia Center Of Japan Tokyo