US$246
US$474
US$421
Priceline
1,770 results
All reviewsmeguro stationshuttle busspg platinumbamboo loungecafe californiajapanese gardenshuttle servicehealth clubclub loungethe hotel offerschinese restaurantquiet locationnarita airportupgraded roombusiness travelerlobby barking bed
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Had quick and efficient check-in, but was unable to secure a king bed since all were sold out (my reservation had been made for a twin room) and they did not have my SPG number in the system and could not look it up.
Rooms were nice, bathroom was dated (older tub with cloth shower curtain).
Bed comfort average.
Breakfast was included in my room rate. Selection at the restaurant was adequate, nothing special.
The area near the hotel is away from the normal busy Tokyo neighborhoods, so that could be good if you want to get away from things, bad if you want to be able to walk to shops, restaurants, etc.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Tokyo_Santa, Manager at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.
It is with great regret and concern that you had a bad experience while staying in my hotel.
I am very sorry that we couldn’t provide you with your king bed room because all the queen and king bed room were fully booked on the day.And please accept my apology on behalf of our front staff at your check in who couldn’t prioritize the guest demand appropriately.
we have shuttle bus service from hotel to Meguro railway & subway station. (Every 15 minute)
There are so many restaurants, bars and shops around Meguro station.
All of us here hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

There are several pros and cons to this hotels. The pros are that the rooms are huge by Japanese standards. Although other reviews says it's dated, I would say the decor is still tasteful and nice. The service is excellent and all the staff are super nice.

The cons are that the location is terrible! You are basically out in the timbucktu of Tokyo -- there is nothing in walking distance, not even a metro station. You have to rely on the shuttle bus (10am - 10pm) to take you to the closest station, which is a pain. There are a number of restaurants and lounges in the hotel but they are very pricey ($4 for a cup of coffee).

The other thing about Sheraton is you can always count of them to have a nice gym to get in some exercise on the road -- but not here! The gym is terrible and you have to pay an extra 1600yen to use the gym / pool facilities. I've never heard of anything like this and think the extra cost is just another cash grab!

To compare, I stayed at the Hilton Tokyo on my last visit, which has a superb location near Shinjuku! The rooms are fresh and spacious. My stay also included access to the club lounge and breakfast -- both of which were spectacular!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank phil4vic
Tokyo_Santa, Manager at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.

Thank you for your great comment to our staff and service. This will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Surely our hotel is located in high-end residential area which is different from busy commercial area such as Shinjuku.
However, the hotel is 5 minutes’ walk to the nearest subway station “Shirokanedai” and we operate free shuttle bus service to JR train station “Meguro” (5 min journey) every 15 minutes.
A few glossary markets, 24 hours-open convenience store, 100 yen shop, liquor shop and some nice restaurants are within walking distance from the hotel.
Our excellent concierge teams prepare for various kinds of maps, information and advise the best dining and shopping plan.

As for your commentary regarding charge of gym, our health club is mainly open to local members.Please understand that this facilities is not exclusive for hotel guests and we charge both members and hotel guests the usage fee.

We appreciate your sincere feedback and hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

The hotel needs a lick of paint and some refurbishment. especially to their air conditioning system. it is centrally located and should by rights be a good hotel for business stopovers.

The rooms are adequately large enough by Tokyo standards, but they need improvement. Bathrooms too.

1  Thank Nicolaos T

I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.
I apologize your experience provided in our guest room was less than satisfactory.
We are remodeling guest room little by little so the number of renovated room increases.
We still continue to invest in refurbishment.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Wonderful accommodations. It is away from the hustle bustle of the crowds, but close enough that it is easy to get to anywhere from Meguro station. The shuttle to the subway is very convenient. A couple of times we were out past the last hotel shuttle and caught a cab. It was a quick, cheap ride to the hotel from the subway station. Enjoying coffee or tea with the delicious Japanese cakes they serve in the hotel lobby while looking at the garden view was a real treat- expensive, but worth doing at least once. During a morning walk we found a Starbuck's tucked into a small shopping area about 1/4 mile from the hotel. That was a bonus for a coffee addicted morning person. The hotel staff is very helpful, especially when seeking directions to attractions and such. We only ate one meal at one of the hotel restaurants (Chinese food), expensive but it was exquisite.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Tokyo_Santa, Manager at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.
I am very happy to hear about your positive comment to our staff service.

As you already know, our hotel is located in very quiet and safe residential area with a lot of green.
The live Jazz performance in our lobby lounge is very popular among our guests.
Also we hold Sheraton Social Hour in our bar from everyday from 17:00pm to 20:00 pm. You can enjoy Starwood’s Specialty Select Wine by the glass from the excellent winery all over the continent.
We hope you will remain a valued customer.

Sheraton Miyako Hotel

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I wasn't really wowed by this SPG property. I was expecting a room upgrade but I ended up on the same floor as my friends who are non spg room members. Their rooms weren't different than the one I was placed in with the exception that I had an ottoman in my room. The breakfast was sub par to the Feast options at a lot of the newer SPG properties. The hotel staff are very friendly and very helpful in helping you find your way around. There is a shuttle service that runs hotel guest free of charge to one of the larger train stations. There is a station stop a short 5 min walk away and plenty two late night ramen restaurants around the corner. The Meguro train station offers a lot of dining options if you don't have time to venture to different parts of the city. I like the hotel because it's an affordable option and is in a quieter part of Tokyo.

Room Tip: Call ahead and ask for your SPG upgrades. Take advantage of the hotel shuttle to the local train station. There is a train station that is a short walk away including a couple late night Ramen places.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Tokyo_Santa, Manager at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.

We surely try to upgrade SPG platinum members to the best available room at check in, mostly renovated superior/deluxe rooms in my hotel because we don’t have any junior suite rooms. I am very sorry that we couldn’t provide you with better one than your friends’ rooms.

In addition, I deeply regret that we fell below your expectations about the poor selection of the buffet breakfast and I share your feedback with Chief Chef for the purpose of improving the menu.

Your pleasant compliment to our staff will serve as a great encouragement then we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
All of us here hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again.