...but relatively small rooms.with 2 large suitcases it is already a bit of problem since there is no built in closet but one shelf and some hooks underneath.
you can see quite a bit of wear and tear, several nicks on the wallpaper, sofa, carpet and so on, buti it is very clean. It is up for a remodeling I would say. in general the room is comfortable 3416 with a GREAT view. nice shiseido bathroom amenities. air-condition works well. in room service only available through television which I wasn't able to figure out. the instructions are mainly in Japanese.
the hotel itself is great, the Japanese restaurant very good. all service people from reception to housekeeping very very friendly and attentive. no long waits on the phone if you need something. Super Anbindung zum Flughafen und zu Fuss nach Ginza kein Problem. Wlan-sehr schnell und kostenlos. the shop on level B2 outside is convenient, cold beer and wine and small dishes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Odigeo, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan