Hotel is located in Roponggi area.
Nice area lots of Restaurant / Pubs
Not far from Shibuya Shopping area.
Hotel is top few floors of Office Building (probably the tallest one in this area)
All Rooms have great view of Tokyo
Lounge also have amazing View of Tokyo.
Pool is nice (indoor) and heated
I usually stay in their international rooms
This time I got the traditional Suite.
Its actually quite an experience.
It a traditional Japanese room, tatami mat and sitting on the floor type of setting.
Service staff are great always friendly and helpful and trying to anticipate your needs.
Many choice of Food in the Hotel + All have excellent view of the City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As guests arive from the elevator that takes them to the 45th floor of Tokyo's tallest building, they are greeted by a magnificent sky lobby that epitomizes one of the premier luxury hotels in this cosmopolitan city - The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo. Occupying the top nine floors and the first three levels of the 53-story Midtown Tower, this five-star luxury hotel in Tokyo, Japan is located in the Roppongi District, which transfixes visitors with both its vibrant night life and centuries-old attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ritz Carlton Minato
- Ritz Tokyo
- Minato Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo Japan