Treated like a VIP- the staff here is incredibly professional and friendly. The Hotel itself is overwhelmingly impressive! Start with the lobby being on the 45th floor and enjoy the spectacular view of Tokyo! Beautiful decor- spacious and comfortable- the rooms were so fabulous that I didn't want to leave the hotel! The hotel brilliantly located adjacent to midtown which houses shops and restaurants- nearby food, dining, shopping 7-11 and a convenient supermarket as well. Subway stations are within a block and Roopongi is just down the street!
I'd definitely recommend this hotel without hesitation. Staying at the Ritz totally made our trip to Japan a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As guests alight from the elevator that takes them to the 45th floor of Tokyo's tallest building, they are greeted by a magnificent sky lobby that epitomizes one of the premier luxury hotels in this cosmopolitan city - The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo. Occupying the top nine floors and the first three levels of the 53-story Midtown Tower, this five-star luxury hotel is located in the Roppongi District, which transfixes visitors with both its vibrant night life and centuries-old attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, JAPANiCAN, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Marriott, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ritz Carlton Minato
- Ritz Tokyo
- Minato Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo Japan