“Great food and ambiance !!”

RRR Kobe Beef Steak
Ranked #54 of 12,451 Restaurants in Minato
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Description: Aren't you tired of Japanese food like sushi or tempura...? If so, how about visiting us,"RRR Kobe Beef Steak". Enjoy GENUINE and the BEST Kobe beef and Champagne/wine at exceptional price!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food. Aoki was the best server and it was really nice.kobe beef was yummy. Definitely would recommend

rtriple, マネージャー at RRR Kobe Beef Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for coming last night.
We also appreciate what you have written this review.
We look forward to see you next time.
thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On my way to Hyatt to meet a friend I found this quaint restaurant with a see through wine cellar and a suited gentleman the door. I walked in and I was seated at the bar. I checked into yelp and automatically received a complimentary glass of champagne, nice. I ordered fresh oysters, Kobe terrine, and 200 grams of Kobe steak. The food tasted amazing. Each course built up to the steak. A5 Kobe was cooked perfectly medium rare in the center and a beautiful char. Great find and highly recommend this.

1  Thank Sebastian K
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Real great moment, friendly staff, the food was delicious from start to the end!
Highly recommanded
About 25,000 yens for 2 menus 5 plates + dessert + coffee/tea, a bottle of wine and 2 flutes fe champagne
Approved by a french gourmand/gourmet

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We visited the RRR for dinner. Given the place is small (fits three tables and a max of 12 guests) reservation is a must. Please note that you need to register a credit card in your reservation. (Ok in my mind due to small size and problem of now shows).

To get there best to take Oedo line to Roppongi. Take exit 5 in the station: From there it is a 5 minute walk. Restaurant is on the corner of the Main Street, left to a coffee place. You need to take the elevator up to 10th floor.

Service is friendly and attentive but a bit to slick for my taste.

Food is great. We went for the "Kobe satisfaction" set menu. A bit irritating you can only select one menu if you are there with two guests. Chef apparently does not want to switch between different set menus.

Portions are on the smaller end but with 5 dishes and desert on top you will for sure not leave hungry.
All the courses we had tasted great (Kobe sushi, beef jelly consommé, Kobe tartare, shabu style Kobe and the main with three different parts of Kobe). Meat was exactly to the point medium rare.
Desert chocolate cake with white chocolate and green tea was amazing.

Wine menu is great; selected but good open wines. If you go for a full bottle there is plenty of choice. House champagne to start with was Roederer (fair priced at Y1500 per glas).

Overall great evening. We enjoyed it and would come back. With total of Y15,000 per person not cheap but definitely worth the money.
For me it RRR deserves 4.5 stars but not quite all 5.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We chose RRR for our designated expensive Kobe Beef dinner in Tokyo and we were not disappointed. The restaurant is tiny and probably seats only 10 people, on the top (10th) floor of an unassuming building.

The waiter was very attentive, constantly refilling our wine glasses, excellent English and always very polite.

We ordered one of the set menus which had Kobe Beef sushi, grilled prawn with vegetables, fried foie gras, 3 different cuts of beef, and dessert. The dishes were all delicious and the neck cut of the beef was particularly incredible.

I mistakenly filled out in the booking that it was my birthday and so I got a special dessert with a candle and a little machine that sang happy birthday. This was pretty funny as my birthday is actually in November but would be a nice touch for a proper celebration.

Overall wonderful service and food.

1  Thank klb5050

Been to RRR Kobe Beef Steak? Share your experiences!