“It's a great place to stay and very good value...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Roppongi crossing - 5 mins walk
Kitchen
Roppongi at night
Washing machine
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Chester12...
Quezon City, Philippines
“It's a great place to stay and very good value for your money!”
Reviewed 20 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

I booked this place a little over a month before our trip to Tokyo with my friends. I just did an internet transaction. The instructions of Tokyo Hotel Rentals were very helpful, simple and you wont be disappointed in the place. Very clean, well maintained and accessible to everything. I would not hesitate to stay in the same place if I will travel to Japan/Tokyo again...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing