“Great Food, wines and beers”
Review of Roti Roppongi

Roti Roppongi
Ranked #47 of 11,348 Restaurants in Minato
Price range: US$18 - US$53
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill, Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Description: Authentic American/Fusion Bar & Grill cuisine, craft beer on tap, large glass wine list, friendly bi-lingual staff. The dining room offers seating for up to 45 guests and incorporates the wine bar with additional seating for 16. Roti's quiet and secluded terrace seats 32 and is very popular in the fine weather months. Open every day for lunch & dinner. At the Weekend brunch is served every Saturday & Sunday all-day. Roti is also a great place for parties & events and even offers outside catering services.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Great list of wines and craft beers from the states and fantastic salads. Excellent lunch an dinner spot, actually we have had brunch here too and that was fantastic as well. The prices are a little high but that is to be expected from the area. They have english menus and staff, so if travelling and a little overwhelmed by Kanji menu's, this makes for a relaxing break. For us locals, its a nice way to enjoy the comforts from home.

2  Thank TokyoVerls

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I enjoyed my meal here, food was as expected and service good. Most favorable menu was nice change in area where minimum English exists.
Roasted chicken with mushroom sauce , reminded me of France.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very good ambience,today first time we went for Brunch. The food was very wholesome and tasy if you are looking for something off from the Japanese style western food. Had a Ruben burger and it was really good and filling but asked for some Mustard sauce, the waiter asked whether i would prefer whole grain or dijon so i asked for Dijon. 15 minutes later I finished my whole meal and then the Mustard comes and the waiter just said `sorry man`. I can expect this from McDonald but not from a restaurant where you pay $16 for a sandwhich.
Dont think will suggest the restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I've been coming here for about six years. As my trips to Tokyo have grown in length I find that I need my home style food fix after about ten days. I enjoy Japanese cuisine, but after ten days I'm ready for a cocktail, salad, burger and fries.

I tend to come early before things get too busy and enjoy a quiet corner table to get my fix. A few years ago they took my favorite Jambalaya dish off the menu, but there is still plenty to choose from.

The Caesar salad is just what you'd expect, plenty of grated and shaved Parmesan cheese and crunch croutons - no random veggies or raw eggs as I see so often elsewhere.

My favorite burger is the blue cheese with onions, bbq sauce, horseradish, and then add bacon. They know how to cook a well-done burger (yeah, my choice) without ruining it. The shoestring fries are cooked to perfection and the portion is ample (read: huge compared to Japanese restaurants).

The cocktails are excellent - I keep it simple with Gin & Tonic, and I'm good-to-go for the evening. They have a nice looking craft-beer selection, but I prefer G&T.

The atmosphere is comfortable and relaxing - why do most Japanese restaurants have no cushions on their seating?!?

Location is very convenient to the metro station, but on a quieter back street.

1  Thank Jonathan S
Ian T, Manager at Roti Roppongi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thanks for the kind words. We would be happy to make you a Jambalaya, just let us know in advance that you are coming, with have all the bits…

Regards
Roti Roppongi culinary team

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Great food, great environment and great service. We specially enjoyed their burgers and the nice service by the French waitress who gave us very nice tips four our stay in Tokyo.