Lowest prices for your stay
£76
Fully refundable before Wed, 13 Mar
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
£50
Fully refundable before Wed, 13 Mar
Multiple ways to pay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2016

This hotel kindly received packages sending to me by post before checking in (not all hotels have this service). Many people reviewed that the breakfast is very little. I totally disagree as there were bread & croissant, sausages, bananas, salad and many kind of drinks including coffee. I can have big breakfast here available from 0500 - 1000 hours! The receptionist were more than happy to find any information for you. This service is quite unusual as they were like visitor information centre staff! It is one of the best value in the area as well. I would like to thank all staff of this hotel for their kindness and help.

The only bad thing was the smell of someone smoking on my floor during my last night in there. It was a non-smoking floor. I understand that the hotel staff cannot control bad customers.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thoswan D
urbainhotelstokyo, front staff at Urbain Tokyo Haneda Kamata, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

thank you very much for staying our hotel, and thank you for your comment.

we will keep improving the service and hospitality.
if you had any chance to come to Tokyo again, We hope you to stay our hotel again.
thank you very much!

Frontdesk TANUMA.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

The rooms are very small. At the reception, they are friendly but their english is very limited.The breakfast is included in the price but the quality is very low. It is just enough to feed your stomach.
I've booked this hotel because I had an early flight from Haneda. Usually, I stay in hotel near Shinagawa station. It is finally more convenient to stay at Shinagawa as you have direct train to the airport.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
urbainhotelstokyo, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Urbain Tokyo Haneda Kamata, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Thank you for using our hotel.
I'm sorry to trouble for clumsy service.
We will strive to improve the service and quality.
Please use our hotel next time.

Best regards
Front desk kasagi

Reviewed 10 September 2016

This hotel was marketed as 4 stars but is VERY far from a 4 star experience. It is located in a seedy red light district, though is quite close to Kamata station. Service was good and friendly-- I had to get someone to turn on the air conditioning because the remote was in Japanese, and as a woman traveling alone, I very much appreciated that they sent up a female to help.
The hotel is clean but rooms are tiny and the bedding was of really low quality. The bathroom was really small, so much so that the faucet fixture on the sink also controls the shower. Nice toiletries and decent internet. But I think I was overall underwhelmed by Tokyo hotels and this was no different.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
urbainhotelstokyo, frontdesk at Urbain Tokyo Haneda Kamata, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Thank you for staying our hotel. and we appreciate your comments.

we are really glad to be praised our services.
Also, We are really sorry we made you an unpleasant feeling about room facilities such as bed ,bathrooms.
Now,we are considering to improve room facilities, and will make instructions of
how to use the remote controller written in english.

thank you very much!

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in may. The staff were very friendly and happy to assist with any questions we had. The room was small as are most in Tokyo but very clean and had all of the essentials. Great location, it's only a 5-10 minute walk from the JR station kamata.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank delloww
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Regarding the plus points of this hotel, it is very conveniently located near JR Kamata station and is a perfect transit for tourist attractions. The staff is very helpful and courteous and arranged for an English translator even if they did not understand English.The hotel is also reasonably priced and Wifi speed is decent.
Regarding the breakfast it was adequate but lacked variety and the hotel does not provide Lunch or dinner room service and you need to check out on the nearby restaurants. What was unexpected was the lack of locker facility and complimentary water which is common across hotels. But overall a decent hotel.

Date of stay: May 2016