We booked as walk ins, being airline employees. The last minute booking had us switching from single to double rooms (our fault for no advance reservations). The double room was great, with a large shower area. The single room was tighter, but worked for our family of 3. The staff was great - very accommodating and polite, and the language barrier was only a small problem. The hotel's close to HND, with a short walk to a market that's open until 1a. Three blocks to the JR rail station made it easy for our sightseeing. Great value for the price. We'd look for this hotel again if we revisit Tokyo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Far from the bustling crowd but still convenient to Tokyo, Yokohama, and Haneda. Our large beds and comfy furnishings make this a perfect place to relax after a long flight or an even longer meeting. We offer free laundry service, so you should feel right at home for any length of stay. When you want to head to the city, it's only a 10 minute train ride to Shinagawa and you are sure to be safe when back in your room at night as the hotel doors are automaticaly locked after 1am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel MyStays Kamata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystays Inn Kamata Hotel Ota
- Hotel MyStays Kamata Tokyo/Ota, Japan