This hotel delivers a clean, comfortable room. It is nothing really special, but It is provides a nice place to stay if you need to stay all night near Haneda. The hotel room itself is rather small, which is typical for hotel rooms in Tokyo. The breakfast buffet in the morning is rather limited, and priced too high for what is offered.
On the positive side, the hotel is a convenient ride from the airport by shuttle bus, and the return to the airport in the morning is equally simple and convenient. The overall price for a night at the hotel was reasonable. The staff was friendly and helpful. All in all, I have no real complaints and would stay here again if traveling through the area again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ●The all rooms innovated on February 2014! ! The free shuttle bus between Haneda Airport and the hotel service on going. The pick-up in each Domestic Terminal 1, Terminal 2, International Terminal! ! (Please check the bus timetable for details.) ●Free Wi-Fi all rooms and lobby equipped. Wi-Fi enhancement completion of construction on July 2014! Wi-Fi is now easier connection throughout the hotel! ! ●The breakfast starts from 4:00A.M. early-morning!! We prepare a buffet in 1F restaurant SORA Even early departure can eat breakfast well! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., JAPANiCAN, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jal City Haneda Tokyo Hotel
- Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo Ota, Japan