Nice hotel that is very close to Haneda Airport. The typical rooms are VERY small. Clean and efficient. I was placed in a smoking room when I checked in, but they were nice enough to move me to a non-smoking room on the top floor. Was able to watch the aircraft take off and land. There's even a McDonalds one block to the South (they do not take credit cards). Lots of schools in the area, but limited eating establishments.
Overall, was pretty happy with the stay.
They do have a shuttle that runs to the airport, but it has limited times that it is used (strange).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ●The all rooms innovated on February 2014! ! The free shuttle bus between Haneda Airport and the hotel service on going. The pick-up in each Domestic Terminal 1, Terminal 2, International Terminal! ! (Please check the bus timetable for details.) ●Free Wi-Fi all rooms and lobby equipped. Wi-Fi enhancement completion of construction on July 2014! Wi-Fi is now easier connection throughout the hotel! ! ●The breakfast starts from 4:00A.M. early-morning!! We prepare a buffet in 1F restaurant SORA Even early departure can eat breakfast well! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jal City Haneda Tokyo Hotel
- Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo Ota, Japan