“Setagaya House”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
master bedroom for 1 person
Master bedroom for a couple
Entire house
3 minutes walk to Central Library. There is a large exterior koi fish pond and a planetarium.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jwmccarth...
Roanoke, Virginia
“Setagaya House”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We recently stayed at this lovely property in Setagaya. Chieko the proprietor was amazingly helpful from start to finish answering our many questions and concerns before and during our trip. She definitely made our stay much less stressful. The house was spacious and comfortable with modern amenities and the location was perfect for traveling to the various areas around Tokyo. We would certainly stay there again if we ever go back to Japan. Thanks again Chieko.

31 Oct 2016
Thank you for being such a perfect, wonderful guest! I truly enjoyed communicating with you before, during and after the stay. I welcome you back anytime. Thank you for a great memory hosting guests, and I adore the husky you left as a gift. Thank you!
JamesRobi...
“Just amazing”
Reviewed 6 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The rental house was amazing form the quality of the house to the quality of the host. The house was very luxury and spacious. Located in a very nice and quiet neighborhood. The owner was extremely nice and was guiding us through all the steps along the way. I recommend this to any and everybody you won't be disappointed. I hope you make the right choice and pick this house.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
EndelLeun...
Shanghai Region, China
“I stayed a perfect place and got a new friend”
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Hello! This is Endel from Shanghai, I'm a producer. we are a film production team of China. Chieko & Yulin's house is awesome!

We stayed in Tokyo from 5/13 to 5/26, Chieko & Yulin provided a wonderful place for us to rest. They are extremely kind and thoughtful!

This area is safe and quiet, 10mins walk to the station and you can easily go to 7-11 by foot or by bike.(yes they provides 4 bikes for free) the house is highly automatic, everything is convenient.

We are 9 people team including director, Dop(director of photography ), two leading actors , producers. Although we have little time in house because of the shooting schedule. We have a high quality rest in this house.

The hosts Chieko and Yulin are very nice and easy to communicate , Yulin speaks Chinese so there are no language barrier between us. They actively considering everything for us. We forgot a suit in the house when we checked out. But Chieko take care of this thing and mailed the suit to my friend in Tokyo. I appreciated it very much.

Chieko is such a nice person that we are still keep in touch with each other when I back to Shanghai. I think we become friends. hope to seeing her and Yulin the next time!

I highly recommend Chieko & Yulin 's house for you. You can not only enjoy your outside trip in beautiful Tokyo, but also enjoy your inside stay in this awesome house!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Jun 2016
What a great time and experience I had hosting you and your group! You left us a very pleasant memory hosting guests, and you went beyond what I wanted from guests. Thank you for staying at the house and will welcome you back anytime. See you soon!
Govind V
“Stay in Japan”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Hello

I have come this please with my Group from India and i stayed in this property the i awesome and loaded with all facilities.

The environment around this property was very pleased and relaxing.

The owner and Chieko was very helpful.

I would like to thanks to Chieko she has made our trip very easy and convenient.

Also i would like to give 5 STAR rating to this property.

6 Jun 2016
Thank you for staying with us and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our house and services.

It was our first time arranging a tour with a driver in Tokyo, but we are glad it turned out great for your family. I hope that you and your children enjoyed complimentary drinks upon arrival as well. Please come back again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing