• Tiny place in the middle of Shibuya (within a shopping centre)
• Long wait (1 hour is average waiting time)
• Good fish quality
• But Sushi pieces are too large, not very convenient to eat
• And yes it is good, but I do not think the long wait is justified, as the Sushi is as good as here in many other places in Tokyo
• Conclusion : good simple Sushi place, but overrated and not worth the long wait
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.